It starts with a comprehensive consultation four weeks prior to the wedding. From there we go through a detailed timeline for the wedding day and will work to ensure that the vendors are coordinated and no detail missed. We are there for the wedding rehearsal the night before and all day of your wedding, we are the main contact for the venue and vendors so if they have any questions, you will not be bothered. We will be there to handle any last minute interference comes up. (It always happens) We are there to make sure the day runs smoothly, adjust timelines; this is only some of what we will do so you can sit back and enjoy everything you have planned!
Starting at: $1,500
The Day of Coordination Includes
- A consultation with you two weeks prior to your wedding to discuss all the plans you have put in place and to discuss any extra expectations and duties you may need from me (additional fee may apply and an addendum would be prepared);- We will review all vendor and venue contracts and prepare the Wedding Day Timeline and schedule;
- Supervision of Wedding Rehearsal. We will be present, up to one hour at the ceremony rehearsal, so that we am better able to assist you during your wedding ceremony;
- Supervision of ceremony set up;
- Supervision of reception set up;
- On site direction of wedding day;
- We will be the main contact for the venue and vendor managers so if they have any questions, you will not be bothered;
We will make sure all attendants are where they should be, and boutonnieres are pinned on. We assist the bridal party with any final details. This contract also includes an assistant on the Wedding Day, at no extra charge. If further assistance is required due to the size or complication of your wedding, a fee of $15.00 per hour, per assistant will be charged. The Sublime team is the perfect blend of producers to ensure your wedding goes smoothly.
This package does not include tear down, if you do require tear down a $500 fee will be applied.