For couples who want to do the wedding planning themselves but might need a little help with finalizing details and timelines, we offer a Partial Planning Package. This allows you to put together the big picture, but leaves the organizing to us. We provide a comprehensive review of your wedding plans to make sure that we understand what you want and that everything you've envisioned is on the list. Then we organize your wedding plan into a workable schedule, communicate with the vendors, and become the contact person to make sure things run smoothly. The Partial Planning Package gives you time to step away from the phone calls and emails so that you can enjoy family and friends, and ensures your wedding day runs smoothly from beginning to end. Looking for ideas? Visit our blog for inspiration!
Starting at: $2,800
The PARTIAL package Includes:
- Two in-person consultations with you during the month of your wedding to discuss all the plans you have put in place and to discuss any extra expectations and duties you may need from me (additional fee may apply and an addendum would be prepared);
- We will review all vendor and venue contracts and prepare the Wedding Day Timeline and schedule;
- Supervision of Wedding Rehearsal. We will be present, up to one hour at the ceremony rehearsal, so that we am better able to assist you during your wedding ceremony;
- Supervision of ceremony set up;
- Supervision of reception set up;
- On site direction of wedding day;
- We will be the main contact for the venue and vendor managers so if they have any questions, you will not be bothered;
We will make sure all attendants are where they should be, and boutonnieres are pinned on. We assist the bridal party with any final details. This contract also includes an assistant on the Wedding Day, at no extra charge. If further assistance is required due to the size or complication of your wedding, a fee of $15.00 per hour, per assistant will be charged. The Sublime team is the perfect blend of producers to ensure your wedding goes smoothly.
This package does not include tear down, if you do require tear down a $500 fee will be applied.